Microservices are a modern standard for IT architectures. They provide longterm scalability and maintainability. Yet they add complexity as well, especially for beginners.
With ROXcomposer's possibilities to orchestrate and scale all single microservices, the user can flexibly decide upon his infrastructure.
- ROXcomposer provides a communication protocol that allows flexible routing between services
- it comes with a Python package that provides a service base class with several interfaces, allowing to create own services on that basis
- the transport of messages, logging, configuration interfaces and message tracing are already included in the base class
- therefore, when implementing own services, you can simply focus on the functional logic
- created services get connected through pipelines
- the ROXcomposer message protocol allows to keep track of any information about pipelines and data payload by holding those information in the message itself
- to transfer this information an API gateway (named ROXconnector) was added to the ROXcomposer which provides information through a REST API